2 + 1 Half
Elegant and spacious, this single level, air-conditioned Oakmont home has a layout you will love to live in, as well as entertain! Host dinner parties in the dedicated dining room, with a natural flow into the formal living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and slider to the large deck. The well-appointed kitchen is chef-ready, with center island, built-in Sub Zero refrigerator, gas cooktop, double-oven, and wine fridge. Enjoy a casual meal in the breakfast nook, or shake a few cocktails at the wet bar. Wind down for the evening in the cozy family room with fireplace, also with access to the deck. When you are ready for relaxation and privacy, the three bedrooms are conveniently located on the opposite side of the house. The spacious primary en-suite bedroom also offers deck access, and a spacious remodeled, spa-like bath and walk-in closet. And when you feel like being social, enjoy all of the amenities Oakmont has to offer!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,481 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks
- Family Room
- Cathedral/Vaulted,Deck Attached,Great Room,View
- Formal Room
- Dryer Included,Inside Area,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Island
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks
- Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Gas Cook Top,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Wine Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 3. Family Room,Gas Starter,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Uncovered Deck
- Pool Description
- Association Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Front,Low Maintenance, Uncovered Deck. Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Debbie Pannell, Corcoran Global Living
Agent License: 01294293
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.