2 + 1 Half
Welcome to this stunning 2 story home, featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus bonus room which could be used for an office, extra bedroom, or kids playroom! Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, eat-in area with large picture window overlooking the beautifully landscaped back yard. Spacious living room with cathedral ceilings and formal dining room. Upstairs master bedroom includes extra large walk-in closet with built-in dressers. Fully landscaped front and back gardens with patio area and covered arbor with mature wisteria vines. Many upgrades including Seller owned solar panels and newly installed Hardy plank siding. Close to Meadow School, Leghorn Center, and Santa Rosa Junior College
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,021 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Tile,Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Dining/Living Combo,Formal Area
- Cabinets,Electric,Gas Hook-Up,Ground Floor,Hookups Only,Inside Room,Sink
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Tile,Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Plumbed,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Self/Cont Clean Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace, Fireplace Insert.
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Brick, Cement Plank
- Covered Patio,Front Porch
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Entry Gate, Covered Patio,Front Porch. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Denise Sperling, Sperling Real Estate
Agent License: 01241292 Office License: 01241292
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.